Saturday, January 28, 2012

Oops

I owe Chris a Monopoly dollar. I ate something I shouldn't. Super sweet sugary cereal. I also have to move my counter back to zero days since I had sugar. I feel kind of crummy about it. I did have a few minutes where I thought to myself that I could just keep it to myself. That I could just count the calories that I ate and not worry about it, but it felt like sticking to the letter of the law and not the spirit of it. If I am really serious about change then I am going to have to stick to the idea of being healthy. You can lose weight by eating junk if you watch your calories, but does that make you healthy. So I confess that I messed up. I will do better tomorrow, but If I don't confess it today than it will make it easier to mess up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment